Facts About RATA Associates
Founded in 1987 by John Woloshen, RATA’s current CEO, RATA Associates leads the industry in data compliance software and services for financial institutions. Built on Microsoft’s .NET and .SQL data base technology, RATA’s Comply Suite of software is the industry’s most technologically advanced solution package, enabling financial institutions to achieve compliance with the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Fair Lending Act. To date, RATA has helped hundreds of financial institutions successfully submit HMDA/CRA data accurately and efficiently.
||John R. Woloshen, Founder, CEO
John A. Woloshen, EVP, COO
- Currently works with 120 banks, credit unions and mortgage companies.
- Clients have submitted 100 percent accurate HMDA and CRA data since 1990.
- Geocoded more than 35 million addresses in last five years. (On average, has submitted 20 percent of total industry volume since 1990).
- Gained many new clients and not lost a client to a competitor in the last five years when the Comply Suite was released.
|Products & Services:
- RATA Comply Suite
- Comply HMDA
- Comply CRA
- Comply Fair Lending
- Comply Fair Lending - Advanced Analysis and Regression
- Comply Multi-layered Mapping
- Compliance-grade Geocoding
- Comply Peer-2-Peer
- Geocoding Services
- QuickPoint Web Service
- Residual Address Matching (RAM)
- Fully Automated Processing (FAP)
- Other Services
- Full Service HMDA and/or CRA Processing
- General Compliance Consulting Services
- Data Conversions
RATA's History Timeline